As you can see we have started to disassemble Roxy. For now, we have left the hood, trunk, and glass all intact. They will soon be removed as well.
While working on the exterior of the car we have prepped it for further work by power washing the body and under the car to remove any loose undercoating, dirt, and debris.
After removing the fenders from the car, we have taken the opportunity to repair a small rust spot located on the driver's side left front inner fender.
The rust has been ground, treated chemically and repaired with metal. All rust that we have found to this point is now removed.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Posted by Bugoholics at 6:29 PM